Thursday, December 18, 2008

Game Theme Centerpieces

Late Dinners dinners dinners .... Jeff Anderle

So. I do not understand. Every now and then jumps out the absolute necessity of making dinner. Dinners. Among colleagues mean. That is, the whole office tennico, complete, and work management systems. Sometimes I think about it and tell myself that I just found a great job. Just great. With colleagues and coworkers refined, stylish ... Then after I think that at least pay fairly well and I can stand the level of grezzezza raw, grezzaggine, raw, often grezzatura, loooong often reaches.
If you place on your desk 's eterometro , an instrument that can detect the degree of eterume released from the glands of my colleagues thought it would come soon to the bottom out of hand. In those moments I start to shake his head, and if it is just too much for my patience I'm going to the toilet, do a tour, I take a little 'air outside, I talk with the secretary and then return, hoping that happened to some hut in yard so that suddenly all the lemmings have to be deflated and returned to normal duties.
Sooner or later I will be a serious study of where to go ... Where should I put Scarpaccia not, the old jacket ... I said

dinners. In that climate of high eterume runs every time the proposal from the dinner. I have participated once. Before the holidays. Una roba ristretta solo a noi della società di ingegneria. Li ammetto, ci sono andato volontariamente, sapendo a cosa andavo in contro, perchè avevo bisogno di divertirmi, di sballare, e dimenticare . Per una sera. Quindi eravamo noi 6 al Bar Bianco, Parco Sempione, Milano. A digiuno. Avevo pranzato alle 12.30. Alle 22 ho cominciato a ballare quella schifezza assurda di musica ed ho smesso alle 2.30 del mattino, con tre coktail in corpo. Uno dei soci, quello del primo colloquio tra l'altro (che in sede di colloquio appunto mi ha fatto sorgere più di qualche dubbio sui suoi orientamenti...) mi ha definitivamente confermato quantomeno il fatto che lui e la sua ragazza siano una coppia aperta , mooooolto aperta since I found his hand for a couple of times in inappropriate places (I was hearing low, I was a drunk moment ...) and to my "oooh, but ca .. oo Faii" the his girlfriend looked on and laughed .... Okay, what's obscene ... And it is still a mystery as to the east exit of the freeway at 4 am the Traffic Police has not stopped me ...
Anyway, given the experience, never again. So I have avoided all the, with the most absurd excuses. That's this week was inevitable, then it was something more quiet, dinner in the technical completion of the future hospital, catering and music. I mogul and when the internal eterometro signaled the alert level reached (the 23 most or less) if the undersigned is rare, with the excuse of the thesis (the day after I was free to go to the poles). And thank goodness, judging from the stories ...
And tomorrow? another! like that of summer. Oddiiiioooooooo .... No thanks .... I have already given. But
say. But among his colleagues is absolutely indispensable everyone is like eating and drinking merrily, all together ... stupid fire with a frequency that reaches that of the in line, at least 440 Hz .. to the next level?
Mah ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment