Friday, December 19, 2008

Limitations/sources Of Error Of Theodolite



Today flee from the office (of course :-) allowed to escape towards the village in the province of Sondrio, more or less one and a half. At three pizzocheri, at the invitation of a supplier, for which I am doing engineering in May and who had welcome the idea of \u200b\u200binviting me up to thank me when. Just did not expect. And
pizzoccheri that good ...
Tomorrow I'm going to run, promised, and also in the pool, to dispose of all the butter, melted bitto where the buckwheat noodles were immersed ...
At five and a half of the route I take home my car with yellow and gray is usual in the traffic of the highway to the entrance of the highway. Taking the highway, however, deviate Colico immediately. From there go up the lake to Sorico and then in Gera Lario.
I stop at the port of Giancarlo Gera where his Mousquetaire. And I walk around all the docks, watching the boats. I love
ports. Even small ones. Of course, everything was almost deserted, no boat coming in and nothing out. A slight sense of nostalgia comes over me and I remain there, to savor it.
Then I get bored, and decide it's time to seriously come back to cottage.
's almost seven. And 'I'd better come back seriously.

I note here the link of this blog, no longer updated, but from where I like every now leggiucchiare tales of the sea that its owner, a skipper, you jot.
I like to think that he will write more on why he decided to leave, and travel, keeping a home as the only boat with a white cloth on it.

stories of sea and coast

0 comments:

Post a Comment