Thursday, March 17, 2011

How To Congratulate Someone With A Birthday

Butt


objectively true. He buttocks.
I never asked if I liked it or not. I say the production bottiana. Yesterday I was in
Hoepli with renewed attention and I looked through a monograph on the architect from Ticino, and I was amazed to find out what the architect before becoming an architect.
He built his first sixteen years, before obtaining a diploma from building designer. Eighteen years or so he graduated and continued his apprenticeship in the studio of Tita Carloni and enrolled at the Brera Art School, graduating. And it is then the turn of the studies IUAV, Le Corbsier apprenticeship, then the rest is unknown.
I find in his works there is something genuine, always, beyond that we might like or not. I find it stimulating and interesting to study the details, the brick being tilted with respect to the one below, measured the taste for decoration, the search of light and shade. Botta do not know if there is Louis Kahn, surely there is an attachment to almost sculptural volume is a volume which, however idealized, abstract, working to raise because for me this is as there is genuine in his work of the the appearance of Kahn.
Sometimes there are repeating patterns, a bit 'of fashion, the manner of itself, it is true, but y'know, we're even. The absolute rigor is boring. It 'also nice that we can repeat.
course of his works are at least there may be tectonic, except perhaps some initials. That is, the wall is the wall "view", dummy, not a serious wall of bricks or stone blocks, bricks are facing, and so the stone. Everything is a unique ventilated facade. The wall is a difficult entity to this day. Perhaps the wall is really the wall, also in the works bottiane, only when it is reinforced concrete, leaving a decent view, naked and raw as the mother did, brutal, and beautiful. But tectonic aside, I gained the conviction that his works are authentic. I do not know if all beautiful, but all are authentic. And the church
Seriate for me is beautiful. also Butt, despite the ass:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment